Lyndonville, Vt. – UMaine-Farmington men's basketball gets revenge against Lyndon St. with a 106-98 victory on Friday night in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action in Stannard Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Riley Robinson leads the Beavers in scoring with 26 points on 8-11 shooting, 3-4 from three-point land to go with nine free throws. Robinson added eight rebounds and four assists.
- Issac Witham added 24 points, 8-11 from the floor, 4-6 from behind the arc and 4-4 at the free throw line.
- Bill Ruby added 18 points while Milani Hicks finished with 14 points and Amir Moss finished with 12 points.
- Ricky Shuford led all scorers with 28 points after shooting 10-17 from the floor with 10 rebounds.
- Robbie Rouelle added 19 points while Jahleel Gabriel also had a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 58.6% from the floor (34-58), 61.9% from behind the arc (13-21) and 75.8% at the free throw line (25-33). UMF notched 25 rebounds, 22 assists, and 10 steals.
- Lyndon St. shot 53.3% on the day (32-60), 52.2% from behind the arc and went 22-26 at the free throw line. The Hornets tallied 34 total rebounds, 17 assists, and eight steals.
The Beavers will be back in action tomorrow as they head to Johnson St. for a 3:00 PM start time.