Farmington, Maine – Three starters score double digits as UMaine-Farmington scores 96 points en route to a 32-point victory over UMaine-Machias on Tuesday night.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 53.9% on the night while making 41 of 76 shots, 30.8% from behind the arc and 62.5% at the free throw line. UMF tallied 38 rebounds, 19 assists, 13 steals and two blocks while forcing 27 turnovers.
- The Clippers shot 49% from the floor (25-51), 53.8% from behind the arc and 53.8% at the charity stripe. Machias notched 29 rebounds, 12 assists and one steal with three blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Riley Robinson led all scorers with 24 points on 11-14 shooting with nine rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
- Milani Hicks added 15 points while Amir Moss added 13 points on 6-10 shooting from the floor with four assists.
- Kyle Donlin scored his first collegiate points in 12 minutes of work with a three pointer followed by a jumper and a few free throws.
- Try Thompson scored 14 points for the Clippers with eight rebounds and two assists while Thomas Papagion and Alex Blake each scored 11 points.
- Logan Alley scored nine points after hitting a triplet of three pointers.
The Beavers will head to Babson College for the Babson College Tournament started at 1:00 PM Saturday.