Babson Park, MA. – UMaine-Farmington's men's basketball team closed out the Babson Invitational against Suffolk University on Sunday afternoon with a final score of 94-91.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 49.3% from the floor, 45.5% from deep and 87.5% at the free throw line while notching 38 rebounds, 12 assists, eight steals, and five blocks.
- The Rams shot 42.3% on the day with a 37.2% from three-point land and 75% at the free throw line while tallying 39 rebounds, 16 assists, five steals, and three blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Riley Robinson led the Beavers in scoring with 26 points in 11-21 shooting with eight rebounds, two assists, and two steals while Issac Witham added 25 points to go with four rebounds, four assists, and two steals.
- Milani Hicks notched another double-double with 20 points and 10 rebounds with two assists, two steals, and five blocks.
- Amir Moss added 16 points with seven rebounds, and two assists while Anthony Owens added five points and two rebounds.
- Thomas Duffy led all scorers with 39 points on 14-25 shooting with four rebounds, two assists, and one steal while Max Bonney-Liles added 14 points off the bench.
- George Grillakis and Alex Jacovides each added 10 points after shooting 8-13 from the floor.
The Beavers will travel to Saint Joseph's College on Tuesday night for a 7:30 PM tip-off.