Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington returns to the win column on Friday night with an 83-65 victory over Northern Vermont University-Johnson in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 46.8% from the floor (29-62), 32% from behind the arc and 85% at the free throw line (17-20) with 37 rebounds, 19 assists, eight steals, and four blocks.
- The Badgers shot 46% after shooting 23-50 from the floor, 38.1% from three and 50% at the free throw line with 29 rebounds, 12 rebounds, eight steals, and three blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Amir Moss led all scorers with 21 points on 7-14 shooting and 5-5 at the free throw line with three rebounds, two assists while Milani Hicks added 19 points on 6-7 shooting with seven rebounds, two assists, five steals, and two blocks.
- Riley Robinson finished with 15 points with seven rebounds and four assists.
- Robert Dubose led the Badgers in scoring with 14 points after shooting 3-8 from the floor with eight free throws, eight rebounds, two assists, two steals, and one block.
- Javon Daniels added 13 points while Lawson Ouellette added 11 off the bench.
The Beavers host Northern Vermont University-Lyndon tomorrow at 1:00 PM.