Nov 28, 2017
Castine, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team lost to Maine Maritime on Tuesday night by a score of 69-50.
IN THE BOX
- McKenna Brodeur led the Beavers in points with 12 on 5-11 shooting and 2-2 at the free throw line. Brodeur added seven rebounds, four assists, one steal and two blocks.
- Morgan Crocker added nine points with three rebounds while Sara Lamb and Jenessa Talarico added six points. Lamb went 6-6 at the free throw line, whileTalarico hit two three-pointers.
- Alayne Felix finished with 12 points for the Mariners on 5-16 shooting and two free throws. Felix added four rebounds, two assists, one steal and two blocks.
- Megan McLean finished the game with 11 points on 4-8 shooting and two free throws. McLean added three rebounds and five steals.
- Chloe Smedley contributed eight points off the bench on 3-10 from the floor and two free throws.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers finished the night with a shooting percentage of 25%, 14.3 percent from three-point land and 87.5% at the charity strike. UMF notched 35 rebounds, 13 assists, seven steals and three blocks.
- The Mariners shot 44.6% from the floor, 38.5% from deep and 85.7% at the free point line. Maine Maritime added 41 rebounds, 23 assists, 14 steals and four blocks in the victory.
The Beavers will host Johnson St. on Friday for a 5:30 pm start time.