Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington women's basketball team fell to Husson University on Tuesday night by a score of 87-51 in North Atlantic Conference action in Dearborn Gymnasium.
IN THE BOX
- Paige Carter led the Beavers with a double-double. Carter finished with 16 points on 8-12 shooting and 12 rebounds.
- Morgan Crocker added 15 points on 4-11 shooting and 7-8 at the free throw line.
- Barrett Campbell finished the night with 21 points after shooting 8-14 from the floor with two three-pointers and three free throws to go along with six rebounds, three assists, and two steals.
- Sami Ireland added 16 points and six rebounds while Kenzie Worcester finished with 12 points and seven rebounds.
- Megan Peach contributed 13 points off the bench and just missed a double-double with nine rebounds.
BY THE NUMBERS
- UMF shot 35.1% from the floor on 20-57 shooting, 16.7% from three-point land (2-12) and 90% at the free throw line (9-10). The Beavers notched 35 rebounds, 13 assists, two steals and two blocks.
- The Eagles shot 43.5% from the floor (37-85), 35.7% behind the arc (5-14) and 57.1% at the free throw line. Husson tallied 54 rebounds, 22 assists, 10 steals and two blocks.
The Beavers will face Thomas College on Saturday for a 1:00 PM start time.