Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's basketball team battled Newbury College on Saturday afternoon with a final score of 58-48 in Dearborn Gymnasium.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 27.8% from the floor, 28.6% from deep and 68.8% at the free throw line while tallying 34 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals and three blocks.
- The Nighthawks shot 32.8% from the floor, 23.8% from three-point land and 84.6% at the free throw line to go along with 48 rebounds, 11 assists, 13 steals and three blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Haley Felkel led the Beavers in scoring with 11 points on 3-11 shooting with three rebounds, and one assist.
- McKenna Brodeur added nine points with five rebounds, one assist, and one steal while Morgan Crocker had six points.
- Paige Carter had six points with six rebounds while Makayla Wilson had three points with four rebounds, three assists, and three steals.
- Jaymesha Sanders held the game-high in points with 26 on 9-17 shooting, 4-6 from three-point land and 4-4 at the free throw line to go with 13 rebounds, one assist and two steals.
- Savannah Olsen tallied 12 points and nine rebounds as Precious Montgomery added six points off the bench.
The Beavers will travel to Saint Joseph's College of Maine on Tuesday for a 5:30 PM tip-off.