Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's basketball team battled Northern Vermont-Lyndon on Saturday with a final score of 73-62 in NAC action.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 37.9% from the floor (25-66), 10% from behind the arc and 73.3% at the free throw line while notching 46 rebounds, five assists, six steals, and five blocks.
- The Hornets shot 42.4% from the floor, 43.8% from behind the arc and 66.7% at the free throw line with tallying 35 rebounds, 11 assists, 15 steals, and two blocks.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- McKenna Brodeur led all scorers with 23 points with 10 rebounds, and two assists as Molly Folsom added 14 points with 15 rebounds and two assists.
- Morgan Crocker finished with 10 points and two steals as Paige Carter added five points, two steals, and three blocks.
- Kasey Talarico added four points off the bench with one steal and one block.
- Victoria Carlson finished with game-high 19 points for the Hornets with nine rebounds seven assists, and six steals while Alissa Mitchell finished with 11 points and seven rebounds.
- Faith Poirier added 10 points while Alisha Celley finished with nine points.
The Beavers will travel to the Monks of Saint Joseph's College on Tuesday for a 5:30 PM tip-off.