Nashua, N.H. – UMaine-Farmington's women's basketball team battled Rivier University in non-conference action in Muldoon Gymnasium with a final score of 75-66 in favor of the Raiders.
BY THE NUMBERS
- The Beavers shot 35.8% on the day making 24 shots on 67 attempts while shooting 22.2% from behind the arc (4-18) and 77.8% at the free throw line (14-18). UMF notched 43 rebounds, eight assists, three steals, and two blocks while forcing 10 turnovers.
- The Raiders shots 37.7% from the floor (23-61), 34.5% from three-point land (10-29) and 76% at the charity stripe (19-25). Rivier notched 44 rebounds, 16 assists, six steals, and three blocks while forcing 11 turnovers.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Haley Felkel led the Beavers in scoring with 16 points on 7-13 shooting from the floor with five rebounds and one assist on the night.
- Morgan Crocker finished with 15 points while McKenna Brodeur finished with 12 points, nine rebounds, and two assists.
- Chelsea Crockett added eight points in nine minutes of work with five rebounds as Molly Folsom finished with eight rebounds.
- Megan Hamel led all scorers with 22 points on 8-17 shooting with six free throws while notching a double-double with 10 rebounds.
- Elizabeth Meehan added another double-double with 17 points and 10 rebounds after shooting 6-6 at the free throw line while tallying six assists and two steals.
- Jackelyn Robarge added 12 points while Kaylee Kacavas finished with 11 points, eight rebounds, five assists, and three steals.
The Beavers will be back in action on Thursday when they travel to Bates to play the game rescheduled from November 27th. Tip-off is set for 7:00 PM