Dudley, Mass. – UMaine-Farmington women's lacrosse team saw a Sierra Gilley have a career game in a 16-9 loss to Nichols in non-conference action.
IN THE BOX
- Keilly Lynch scored three goals for the Beavers on six shots with four ground balls, eight draw controls, and two caused turnovers.
- Carly Raymond scored two goals with four ground balls and four draw controls while Sierra Gilley scored two goals and caused one turnover.
- Isabella Monbouquette scored one goal and tallied three ground balls while Nicole Schofield scored one goal, and had one ground ball.
- Heather Boland made 16 saves on the day.
- Kirsten Sullivan scored five goals for Nichols on seven shots while Lindsay O'Connell scored three goals with two ground balls, two draw controls, and one caused turnover.
- Rachel Birmingham scored two goals, had three ground balls while Mellissa LaFleur tallied seven ground balls, five draw controls and caused three turnovers.
The Beavers will be back in action tomorrow, Sunday, April 15th against Becker College at 12:00 PM.