Farmington, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's lacrosse team's second-half comeback give the Beavers a 14-13 victory over Husson University on Monday afternoon in the last North Atlantic Conference (NAC) regular season game.
IN THE BOX
- Carly Raymond hits a milestone with a goal at the 6:15 mark to give her 100 career goals as a Beaver. Raymond finished the day with four goals, five assists, six ground balls, for draw controls and five caused turnovers.
- Isabella Monbouquette scored six goals with six shots on goal to go along with three ground balls and two caused turnovers while Sierra Gilley scored two goals.
- Keilly Lynch and Amber Bell each scored one goal for the Beavers while Heather Boland made eight saves.
- Cali Newton scored three goals for the Eagles with four ground balls and one caused turnover while Maddy Olsen scored three goals on six shots to go along with five draw controls.
- Paige Daigle scored three goals with two assists, three ground balls, and one caused turnover.
- Makenna Mont and Amanda Deshaies each scored two goals while Mallory Burchill made four saves on the day for the Eagles.
The Beavers will head to the playoffs. Team and time are TBA.