Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's women's lacrosse team battled SUNY-Canton on Sunday afternoon on Bernatchez Field on the campus of Thomas College.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Heather Boland started in goal for the Beavers, making 10 saves on 22 shots as Lydia Wasina played the second half making five saves on 12 shots.
- Samantha Cross scored one goal on one shot with three ground balls and five draw controls as Isabella Monbouquette scored one goal with three ground balls and three caused turnovers.
- Alyssa Dolley scored one goal as Nicole Mercier had four groundballs.
- Madison Leary got the win for the Kangaroos after seeing two shots and making one save. Nicole Piskorowski made one save on three shots.
- Maryclare Bowes scored three goals on 10 shots as Stephanie Thayer scored three goals with two ground balls and one caused turnover.
- Molly Denny scored three goals with four ground balls, one draw control, and one caused turnover.
The Beavers will travel to Maine Maritime on Wednesday for a 5:00 PM start time.